- Table tent printing puts your message in front of a receptive audience and lets you advertise at the point of sale. Tent cards are one of the most effective tools that businesses can use to optimize their profits.
- We offer full-color outside printing on tent cards so you can achieve maximum impact with your promotion. Use our custom table tents anywhere to attract customers.
- Sell more with full-color outside table tent printing
- Affordable tent cards get customers’ attention
- Printed on cardstock with easy-interlocking base
Table tents bring attention to a captive audience. It’s the first thing customers will go to when they sit down. They also get your patrons talking about what they want to drink or eat before their server arrives to wait on them. They’re essentially a welcome, and you want to make sure your table tents make a good first impression.
But that’s not to say that table tents are strictly reserved for the restaurant industry. If you’ve got something you want customers to know, put a table tent somewhere you know they’ll see it – like on an end cap display, customer service desk, or on top of a nightstand in a hotel room.
To break it down for you even further, here are 5 popular ideas (just to name a few) of when/where to use a table tent.
- Retail: Retail stores are full of signage. Sometimes large posters, other times small product tags. A table tent can wrangle customers in when they’re hands on with the product.
- Reception Desks: Greet walk-ins with a smile and a stylish table tent regarding promos, sales and other important information.
- Event Advertising: If you’ve got an upcoming event that you want customers to know about, table tents can help alert and present a call to action.
- Captive Audiences: Don’t be afraid of text. Images will draw them in, but text can get them coming back. They’re already sitting down with nothing to do but wait. It’s the perfect time to tell them something they don’t know.
- Redefining “RESERVED”: Why waste an opportunity to market to potential customers with a boring old “reserved” sign. Use a table tent and give those looking for a table some information, even if it’s just a link to your website online reservations.
- 3.75 x 18